Philips Oral Health Care Which Brand Of Electric Toothbrush Is More Effective Or Less Complicated? Philips Sonicare Or Oral B?

Which brand of electric toothbrush is more effective or less complicated? Philips Sonicare or Oral B? - philips oral health care

Sonicare is the best option. Worth money for him. It is also necessary to replace your brush head every 6 months. They are easy to use. Sonicare is very efficient, uses the acoustic vibrations to remove and break all the biofilm in the mouth. I do not know how the Oral-B oscillating and not on the gum, but only to the crown to polish. Then you simply ask for periodontitis.

3 comments:

Blue Bus Driver said...

To do Sonicare and Oral-B Triumph both a decent job. Oral-B uses oscillating rotating Sonicare uses sonic technology. I have experience with Oral-B, so I know it well. I can not say much about Sonicare. I think it is a matter of personal taste.

Granny said...

Sonicare ask my dentist!

I have the badge. Today I cleaned morning and praised the dental hygienist, as my teeth, the Sonicare use saw. I was so fast, and he should have received a refund!

After starting to use - just to see how much whiter and cleaner than they feel.

little miss said...

Def Oral-B is more efficient and less complicated to operate.
It has been proved trademarks and dentists reccommened

Post a Comment