Cuticle Biting Has Anyone Else Out There Lost Weight When They Stopped Biting Their Cuticles Or Nails?

Has anyone else out there lost weight when they stopped biting their cuticles or nails? - cuticle biting

It is the strangest thing I've lost ten pounds after I stopped taking food biting (I on) my nails and cuticles. They believe there is a connection? I did this happen? I wonder whether they promote in any way to my nervous a way to stop losing weight are linked. Someone who knows something or have lived?

1 comments:

Frank L said...

They are probably less nervous, which stop biting your nails and that means also:

You can eat differently, and eat less
They have less cortisol (a stress hormone) levels

Both tend to cause from which to weight loss.

It could also be (slightly) more physically active, lose weight and is less nervous and did not know, dass

Nail biting is not directly caused the importance of calorie intake.

Post a Comment