Who Do You Get A Brazilan I Fancy This Guy And....?

I fancy this guy and....? - who do you get a brazilan

It comes to my work every two days ... We ate a few times and every time we talk and flirt a little. It is always very sweet and say nice things, etc. There is a girl, but he always tells me he loves me, etc., and he knows that I can not do with somebody (who commit adultery, for me) and never try it with me, just to chat and he gives me compliments and I love driving my day and sometimes he says he loves about me ... ANYWAYS .... ) Brazil is, and reminds me a bit like Enrique Iglesias (love and when I hear "Hero" reminds me of him ... Today we went to lunch and I got into his car and guess what's at stake Raido ... omg ... "Heroes":-o Do you think this could be a sign....

0 comments:

Post a Comment