Do You Capatalize Western As In Western Africa Is This A Specific Condition Or Am I Just Weird? Lol?

Is this a specific condition or am i just weird? lol? - do you capatalize western as in western africa

I do not know why I can not help, but because every time I see signs or writing a sentence or something that would be to type in my head. Sometimes, even airtype with my hands. I can not help but necessary. Also capatalize letters, make sure that Caps Lock is enabled. I make a mistake and remove them if I then write them again. and you've already heard it, that someone with?

4 comments:

sandybar... said...

It's soo refreshing to hear someone else has this strange behavior! I am exactly the same! It makes me crazy. if i dont do it though ... I know not, freak or something ... I just ... So this is not OCD or anything. I think I started it when I enter took place 2 years after classes. haha. Yay for strange quirks:-D

snowflak... said...

Repetitive behavior is part of an obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). If it is really boring for you brand with a good therapist, because they can do it and find something new every day at the TOC.

♀L-O-V-E... said...

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/ob ...

I have OCD and you have to make sick too much, or worry!

max said...

haha, I was doing something. Except when I heard a word that would explain the opposite!

Haha, I think it's normal. Many people have strange quirks, such as:)

Post a Comment